Thursday, September 10, 2015

This is me


During the summer I work full time
at the Blount Clam Shack.
This summer was my fourth year.
Because we spend 12 hours together
everyday in a tiny trailer, we are more like
a family rather than coworkers. 

This is my super cute brother Mason.
He is the only person that calls me
by my full name. If it wasn't for
Mason I don't think I would have
ever considering teaching.
Over the summer I bought myself a new camera lens.
In my free time I enjoy exploring the art of photography.
This image was taken at Roger Williams Zoo a year ago.
I grew up by the water, my grandmother lived on a
private beach. I have always loved learning about marine life,
tides, beaches and so forth. Being an aquarius, I like to believe
I really am a water child. 
A little bit about myself:
I am from the small town of Warren, RI. I love animals; growing up I had a cat named Milo who acted like a dog (he played fetch). My moms first major was when I was 14, which resulted into my beautiful baby brother Mason two and a half years later. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird, I read at least once every year. I am very excited for this semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment